Friday, November 23, 2012

MyReplikate News!

Hello to any readers out there!  I just wanted to let you know of some changes that will be occurring here at MyReplikate.
I will be starting a new blog called Look-a-Likes for Less.  It will continue to be a blog very much like this one, where I search for lower end and less expensive versions of high end or designer pieces.
The only difference is that Look-a-Likes for Less won't just be Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton fashion look-a-like pieces but rather general fashion look-a-likes that I happen to find.
I am unsure if I should keep MyRepliKate up and running as a "sister" (Kate-centric only) site to Look-a-Likes for Less or if I should just integrate the MyRepliKate posts to that blog and delete MyRepliKate once and for all.

If anyone has any opinions on this please leave a comment!!!

2 comments: